Best ever no bake cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (or chunky but is seems to make a more crumbly dry cookie)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups dry quick-cooking oats (not old fashioned oats)
1. Add the first four ingredients into a 4-quart sauce pan. Bring to a rolling boil no more than 30 or 40 seconds otherwise cookies will be dry.
2. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter into the hot mixture and stir until melted. Add in vanilla.
3. Mix in the oats and drop by tablespoons onto wax paper. Let cool until set.