Blood orange green smoothie
- 1 small ripe banana, previously peeled, sliced + frozen
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 blood oranges, juiced
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 big handfuls fresh or frozen greens (kale + spinach are best)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down side as needed.
- Add more liquid if it has trouble blending. Add ice to thicken. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more banan to sweeten, or lime juice for tartness.
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep well-covered in the refrigerator up to 2 days.