Blueberry coconut chia smoothie
- Carbs: 7,7 g
- Protein: 6,2 g
- Fat: 21 g
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full fat Greek yoghurt (you can use almond milk or coconut milk for dairy-free and vegan options)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (the really thick creamy stuff from the top of the can of full fat coconut milk)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground chia seed
- 2 tbsp Swerve sweetener or equivalent sweetener
- feel free to add protein powder, collagen or any other supplement that appeals to you
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses to serve.
- Serving size 1/4 of smoothie.