- Carbs: 10 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Fat: 10 g
- 1/2 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup greek yogurt. If vegan or dairy-free substitute for coconut yogurt
- 1 cup low carb milk almond milk, coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flaked, unsweetened
- optional: handful of spinach or greens (the sweetness from the fruit helps to mask this)
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend away!
- Top with coconut, hemp seeds, or whatever you’d like. Enjoy!
- Note 1: If you’d like to cut the carbs in this smoothie, try using a lower carb berry such as raspberries, blackberries or strawberries.
- Note 2: You can also use less blueberries and add some low carb sweetener to bring back some sweetness.
- Note 3: You can add more blueberries if you aren’t watching your carbs.
- Serving size: 1/2 of smoothie.