Brownie oat cookies 2
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the egg whites, syrup, and vanilla. Drop by spoonfuls on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven.