Brownie with walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy. Stir in the unsweetened chocolate and vanilla until well blended. Mix in the flour, and then the walnuts. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.