Caramel coconut brownies
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toasted coconut
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat each egg into the sugar mixture individually, mixing well after each addition, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended into a batter. Fold chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted coconut, and 3 tablespoons caramel sauce into the batter; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Set dish onto a wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup coconut over the brownies. Drizzle 2 tablespoons each of caramel sauce and fudge sauce over the coconut layer. Cut into 24 squares to serve.