Choc honeycomb slice
- 250 g malt biscuits
- 4 x 50 g crunchier bars
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 395 g can nestles sweetened condensed milk
1. Grease and line two 18 x 28 cm lamington pans with baking paper. Layer biscuits over base of prepared pans.
2. In an electric mixer, whisk cream until firm peaks form. Pour in Nestles Sweetened Condensed Milk, and continue beating until firm.
3. Crush three Crunchier bars, and fold into cream mixture. Pour cream mixture over malt biscuits in prepared pans. Crush remaining Crunchier bar, sprinkle half over the top of each pan.
4. Place in freezer overnight or until set. Cut into squares!