Chocolate avocado smoothie
- Carbs: 6 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 40 g
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk (coconut yogurt also possible)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup water
- squeeze of lime juice
- pinch of mineral salt
- stevia sweetener to taste (6-7 drops)
- optional: cocoa nibs, chia seeds, ground flaxseed
- Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds. Add cocoa nibs at the end for crunchy flavor.
- Note 1: Refrigerate avocado halves in a sealed container. Keep the seed inside to prevent browning.
- Note 2: Always add a pinch of mineral salt to bring out the flavor.
- Note 3: Use coconut yogurt for a probiotic ingredient.
- Serving size: 2 cups