Chocolate chip cookie dough shake
- Carbs: 9 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fat: 16 g
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons collagen
- 1 tablespoon Super Sweet Blend or equivalent sweetener
- 1 scoop pristine whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavouring (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon glucomannan (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon maple flavoring or 1/4 teaspoon unsulphured blackstrap molasses (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon mineral salt
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Add the milk, water, cream cheese, collagen, sweetener, whey protein, butter, vanilla, glucomannan, butter flavoring, maple flavor or molasses and salt to the jar of a blender. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add the ice and pulse until blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse just until there are tiny bits of chocolate throughout the shake.
- Serving size: 1 smoothie