Chocolate Keto smoothie
- Carbs: 4.2 g
- Protein: 34.5 g
- Fat: 46.6 g
- 2 large eggs, pasteurized
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate or plain whey protein powder or collagen
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder or dutch process cocoa powder
- 3-5 drops stevia extract
- 1/4 cup water + a few ice cubes
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon or sugar-free vanilla extract
- Place the eggs in a blender.
- Add cream (or coconut milk), water, cacao, stevia and ice. Use clear or chocolate flavoured stevia extract.
- Add the MCT oil. If you don’t have any, use coconut oil. Both MCT and coconut oil are great for a quick energy boost. Just make sure you blend it well or the coconut oil will clump up. Unlike MCT oil, coconut oil solidifies easily.
- Optionally, you can use sugar-free extracts. Cherry, almond and orange pair well with chocolate in this keto smoothie.
- Pulse until smooth and serve immediately!
- Serving size: 1 smoothie.