Coconut snowballs no bake
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 can crushed pineapple 8 oz. drained well
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix together cream cheese and pineapple In a small bowl, then fold in chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
2. Put coconut into a small bowl. Take mix out of refrigerator and roll into 1-inch balls; then roll the balls in the coconut.
3. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Makes about 2 dozen depending on size you make them.