Cool whip cookies
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
1. Combine cake mix, cool whip and egg in a large bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
2. Batter will be sticky and thick.
3. Place confectioners sugar in a small bowl.
4. Drop cookie batter into the sugar by the spoonful.
5. Roll the dough around in the confectioners sugar, forming a ball.
6. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes then move to a cooling rack.