Creamy keto cinnamon smoothie
- Carbs: 4.7 g
- Protein: 23.6 g
- Fat: 40.3 g
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water + few ice cubes
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain whey protein or egg white protein powder or collagen powder or plant based nuzest
- Add the coconut milk, protein powder, cinnamon and ground chia seeds in a blender.
- Add the MCT oil or coconut oil, water and ice. Both MCT and coconut oil will boost fat burning and work great in this recipe. MCT oil is more suitable for cold drinks, as it doesn’t solidify like coconut oil does. If you use coconut oil, make sure you blend it very well! Add ice and, optionally, a few drops of stevia.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 smoothie.