Crunchy raspberry keto smoothie
- Carbs: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 3 g
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk – use pure unsweetened vanilla. Avoid almond breeze and others that may have a high net carb count
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 handful chia seeds. You can also use pumpkin seeds
- Combine the almond milk, raspberries, cinnamon and chia seeds in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a few raspberries, and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 smoothie.