Easy berry infused prosecco
- Carbs: 4.9 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Fat: 0.1 g
- 1 bottle of dry prosecco, cava or champagne
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries or berries of choice – raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or blackberries work best.
- Add roughly 2 tbsp of berries to a glass and top with prosecco. leave for 10-15 minutes. The longer you leave them to infuse the more colourful the prosecco will be.
- Option to open the prosecco bottle, add the berries and seal with a bottle stop to let the berries infuse for about an hour.
- Serving size: 4 fl oz or 110 ml.