Frozen keto berry shake
- Carbs: 6.7 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 41 g
- 1/3 cup creamed coconut milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or virgin coconut oil
- few ice cubes, to taste
- 3-5 drops stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp sugar free vanilla extract
- whipped cream or coconut milk on top (optional)
- To cream the coconut milk, simply place the can in the fridge overnight. Next day, open, spoon out the solidified coconut milk and discard the liquids. Do not shake before opening the can. One 400 gram can will yield about 200 grams of coconut cream.
- Place the creamed coconut milk, berries, water or almond milk and ice into a blender.
- Add MCT oil and stevia (optional)
- Pulse until smooth and serve immediately. Optionally, top with whipped cream or coconut milk.
- Serving size: 1 shake.