Lemon cookie dough bites
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 6 tbsp quick oats or gluten-free quick oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6-in by 2-in lemon zest slice
1. Process the oats in a food processor, then add all other ingredients and process very well.
2. Process until no big pieces of lemon zest remain. It should form fine crumbles. If it’s too crumbly to form a dough, you can add up to 2 tsp water and process again.
3. Transfer the crumbles into a plastic bag and smush into a ball. Break off pieces and roll into mini balls (or shape into bars if you’d prefer).
4. Store at room temperature for a few days, or refrigerate or freeze a few weeks.