Mango mint breakfast smoothie
- 3 mangoes
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar (optional)
- Blend the chopped mangoes and half of the almond milk and mint leaves until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk and the cardamom powder. The fragrance of cardamom gives it an exotic and luxurious touch.
- If needed, add some palm sugar while blending for additional sweetness.
- Pour the smoothie into a mason jar and garnish with mint leaves.
- If you like your smoothies chunkier, dice some mango slices into cubes of about 1/2 an inch and add it to the garnish.