Peanut butter brownies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and butter. Add the brown sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the peanuts.
- Spread batter evenly into pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack and cut into 2-inch squares.