Peanut butter pretzel m&m cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper. In a bowl cream the butter and sugar together until smooth, then add the peanut butter and mix until combined.
2. Next, add the egg and mix.
3. Gradually add the flour until well combined, adding a dash of milk if the mixture is too stiff.
4. Stir in the M&Ms and crushed pieces of pretzel until well combined.
5. Use your hands to mould the mixture into a ball of dough.
6. Transfer the dough to a piece of cling film and allow to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Break the dough in to 10 balls and squish down slightly on a baking tray, leaving lots of room for them to spread.
8. Bake for 10 – 15minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
9. Eat them when still warm with a mug of hot chocolate and a side of leftover M&Ms.