Strawberry egg-less cupcake
Moist and Soft – Fluffy and Mouth-watering – A good Tea Snack for your kids.
- 150 grams fresh strawberry
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp strawberry essence
- 100 gms melted butter
- 1/2 cup condense milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Firstly, bring the contents for strawberry juice to boil for 10 minutes. Cool it and then blend to obtain a smooth liquid.
- Mix the dry ingredients of cake batter together i.e. flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Soften the butter using a mixer and add sugar. When soft, add the essence and slowly add the dry ingredients. Between add the strawberry pulp. Add condense milk and combine well.
- The batter will be pinkish, if the batter is not moist enough, add 2 tbsp of milk and then combine. Pour the mixture to each cups and keep the tray in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius. bake it for 20 mins and the cupcake is ready. Pull it out and place it on a wire rack to cool off.