- 1 cup real butter, at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 3 ounces toffee pieces
- 3 ounces mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for rolling cookies
1. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Cream butter until light & fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and water. Mix well. Stir flour and salt into mixture. Add pecans, toffee bits and mini chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll into tablespoon-sized balls. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Roll in powdered sugar while warm. Once cooled, roll in powdered sugar again.