Vanilla slice with passionfruit icing
- 200 g packet lattice biscuits (though any flat-square biscuit will work)
- 600 ml cream
- 100 g packet vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (120g) icing sugar (icing)
- 1 tablespoon passionfruit pulp (icing)
- 1 teaspoon (15g) butter, softened (icing)
1. Line a 20 x 30cm lasagne dish with baking paper. Layer with 8 Lattice biscuits flat side up.
2. In a bowl, mix cream and pudding until thick, then spoon onto the biscuit base. Top with another layer of biscuits, shiny side up. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
3. The make the passionfruit icing. In a bowl, mix the ingredients together until an even spreadable consistency is reached. Ice the slice.